RACING AND PERFORMANCE HORSES
An oat free muesli style concentrated feed containing extruded grains, legumes, oilseeds and vitamin and mineral pellets, all rolled in
molasses, honey and cold pressed canola oil to provide a palatable base for hard working horse diets.
- Provides highly digestible and available energy for hard and fast work, combined with quality protein and essential amino acids to build muscle and maintain strong bones and tendons.
- Balanced formulation with vitamins, essential trace minerals in a Bioplex® organic form, electrolytes and antioxidants, plus Bio-Chrome™ organic chromium and Sel-Plex® organic selenium to allow for maximum muscle energy generation and muscle protection during hard work.
- Concentrated formulation that oats or other energy feeds can be added to, allowing for dietary adjustment relative to an individual horse's stage of training, appetite and energy requirement. Simply mix the recommended amount with your own grains and chaff, plus hay or pasture for a simple and economical diet.
Nutrients Supplied By EasiFeed Stamina®
Pryde's have formulated Pryde's EasiFeed Stamina® to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
Pryde's EasiFeed Stamina® provides the following nutrients:
|Lysine Digestibility *
|Methionine Digestibility *
- Vitamin and Mineral Pellet (soybean meal, millmix, wheat, calcium phosphate, lupins, faba beans, barley, Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® trace minerals, limestone, salt, magnesium oxide, dried molasses, cold pressed canola oil, lysine)
- Extruded Lupins
- Extruded Barley
- Extruded Corn
- Sunflower Seeds
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Potassium Chloride
- Pure Honey
- Calcium Phosphate
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® minerals for working horses
- Magnesium Oxide
- Vitamin E
- Bio-Chrome™ Organic Chromium
Daily Feeding Rates for Stamina® (kg/day):
||Body Weight (kg)
|Duration and Intensity of Exercise
|Light Exercise - Up to 60 mins walking, or 30 mins walking, trotting and cantering.
|Moderate Exercise - Up to 120 mins walking and trotting, or 30 - 60 mins trotting, cantering and some galloping.
|Intense Exercise - 30 - 60 mins intense skill work, short duration galloping, racing and endurance.
For the best results with Pryde's Easifeed Stamina®:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide, but ideally you should not adjust the daily feeding rates of Stamina® from the recommendations given. Feeding more or less Stamina® will compromise your horse's intake of quality protein and essential vitamins and minerals. Instead adjust the amount of additional grain or energy feeds you add to the Stamina® according to the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available and the horse's body condition and workload.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.