100% Cold-Pressed Canola Oil
‘Provide your horse with a palatable, high energy supplement, naturally.'
EasiOil is an all natural, highly palatable, high energy supplement.
- Contains both Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, unlike corn or sunflower oils. These fatty acids are essential for brilliant coat shine and the maintenance of healthy cell membranes.
- The cold pressed method of extraction is a low temperature method, minimising the amount of oxidation and polymerisation, resulting in a fresher, more natural product.
- The cold pressed method does not use any solvents or other chemicals, unlike the methods used for processing conventional oils.
- Is a dense source of energy, providing more than two times the amount of energy on digestion than carbohydrates and protein, which reduces the amount of feed your horse needs to meet its energy requirements.
- The perfect energy supplement for finicky eaters, horses in heavy work, or for hot, humid conditions.
- Sweating and the risk of dehydration are reduced when EasiOil. is fed, as it reduces the metabolic heat load.
- EasiOil. provides almost twice the metabolic water compared to carbohydrates and protein, partially counteracting fluid loss from cells and blood.
- Reduced gut fill and hindgut weight when used to replace the cereal grain portion of the diet may increase speed and reduce fatigue in racing horses.
- Assists in the absorption of fat soluble vitamins (Vitamins A, D, E and K)
- Horses fed EasiOil. are able to conserve glycogen during aerobic exercise, allowing them to work for longer periods without becoming fatigued.
- Is a safe source of energy, and when used to replace cereal grains in the diet may reduce the risk of diseases such as laminitis, acidosis and colic.
- Horses in heavy work
- Weanlings and Yearlings in Sales Preparation
- Endurance horses
- Finicky eaters
- Horses who do not tolerate grains
- Horses prone to tying-up
- Horses who become "fizzy" when fed grains
- Horses needing to gain body condition
Also suitable for:
- Pregnant and lactating mares
- Growing horses
- Show horses
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids
- 100% Cold Pressed Canola Oil
Daily Feeding Rates for EasiOil (cups/day):
¼ - ½ cup/day
|For enhanced coat shine
½ - 1 cup/day
|For weight gain
¼ - 1 cup/day
|As an energy supplement for horses in light to moderate work
½ - 2 cups/day
|As an energy supplement for horses in heavy work
For the best results with Pryde's EasiOil®:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse's body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation or level of work.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Pryde's EasiOil® should be fed as part of a balanced ration where extra calories are required for conditioning or fatty acids are required for skin and coat health.
- The above guidelines are based on a 500kg mature horse. Adjust to your horse's particular size, workload and age. • Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 2 - 3 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.