COAT AND HOOF CONDITIONER
Pryde's Polished has been formulated to provide a simple and economical coat and hoof conditioner for all horses.
Features of Pryde's Polished® include:
- Based on full fat soybean for quality amino acids and essential fatty acids to assist hoof growth and coat shine.
- Contains biotin, organic zinc and methionine for hoof growth, strength and quality.
- Includes organic copper and cold pressed canola oil with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for a brilliant coat and healthy skin.
Nutrients Supplied by Polished®
Pryde's have formulated Pryde's Polished® to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
Pryde's Polished® provides the following nutrients:
||Per 100g dose
Daily Feeding Rates for Polished® (g/day):
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Cold pressed canola oil
- Organic Zinc
- Organic Copper
|Class of Horse
||For improved coat shine and hoof strength
||To aid in the recovery of hoof conditions (including laminitis)
|Ponies up tp 350 kg
|Horses up tp 650 kg
|Heavy breeds over 650 kg
1 scoop = 50 g of Polished®Feeding Directions
For the best results with Pryde's Polished®:
- Feed Pryde's Polished® as part of a balanced ration where additional minerals, biotin, essential amino acids and fatty acids are required for hoof, skin and coat health.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.